+38 (067) 647 82 97
+38 (067) 333 21 74
Step 1 of 2
The urgent PCR test is performed in the daytime - from 8.00 to 20.00, we dont perform it at night. We carry out blood sampling at the saturday from 8.00 to 14.00, the sunday for blood sampling is a day off.
Period of execution
Taking a rapid response test to the COVID-19 antigen
The price includes departure to the address
PCR test for determining of containing virus RNA SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) urgent
PCR test for determining of containing virus RNA SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
PCR test for determining of containing virus RNA SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) + Blood test of antibodies COVID-19 Ig M + Ig G
Blood test of antibodies COVID-19 Ig M + antibodies Ig G + antibodies Ig A SARS- Cov-2
Quantitative determination of IgG antibodies to the receptor-binding part of the spiny S-protein (S-RBD) SARS-COV-2
Complex of general clinical blood analysis, which includesC
General complete blood count (automatic hematology analyzer : 25 leukoformula count indicators) + Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)/ (CBC+ESR+ manual leucocytes count)
Coagulogram on automatic analyser (PT, % Quick`s value, INR, APTT, Fibrinogen) / Coagulation ( PT, APTT, Fibrinogen, TT, INR)
C-reactive protein protein (CRP)
Complex №1 « Diagnosis of anemia »
1) General blood test 2) blood serum iron 3) ferritin 4) C-reactive protein 5) folic acid
Сomplex №2 «Biochemical blood test »
1) blood glucose 2) total protein 3) aspartateaminotransferase 4)alanine aminotransferase 5) urea 6) creatinine 7) cholesterol 8) total bilirubin
Complex №3 « Expanded biochemical blood test »
1) blood glucose 2) total protein 3) aspartate aminotransferase 4)alanineaminotransferase 5) urea 6) creatinine 7) cholesterol 8) bilirubin total 9) alkaline phosphatase 10) uric acid 11) triglycerides 12) potassium 13) sodium 14) total calcium
Complex №4 « Lipid panel »
1) cholesterol 2) triglycerides 3) high-density lipoproteins 4) low-density lipoproteins 5) very low density lipoproteins 6) atherogenic index"
Complex №5 "Bilirubin fractions"
1)general bilirubin 2)direct bilirubin 3)indirect bilirubin
Complex№6 "Liver function test"
1)alanine aminotransferase 2)aspartate aminotransferfase 3)gamma glutaminetransferfase 4)alkanine phosphatase 5) Bilirubin fractions (general, direct, indirect) 6)albumin 7) total protein
Complex №7 "Kidney tests"
1) creatinine 2) urea 3) uric acid
Complex№8 "Expanded kidney tests"
1) creatinine 2) urea 3) uric acid 4) albumin 50 sodium 6)potassium 7) calcium
Complex№9 "Therapeutic hospitalization"
1) common blood test 2)glucose 3)total protein 4) bilirubin fractions(general, direct, indirect) 5)cholesterol
Complex№10 "Surgical hospitalization"
1)common blood test 2)glucose 3)total protein 4) bilirubin fractions(general, direct, indirect) 5)alanine aminotransferase 6)aspartate aminotransferfase 7)urea 8)creatinine 9)prothrombin test (Prothrombin time, % Quick’s test, International normalized ratio) 10) Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time 11) fibrinogen 12) blood group and rhesus-factor 13) Hepatitis B virus HBs-antigen 14) Hepatitis B virus HBcor - antigen, total antibodies 15) Hepatitis C total antibodies 16) syphilis test - reaginic antibodies
Complex№11 «Screening test for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, syphilis"
1) syphilis test - reaginic antibodies 2) Hepatitis B virus HBs-antigen 3) Hepatitis C total antibodies"
Complex№12 "Family doctor visit"
1) general blood test 2) glucose 3) cholesterol
Сomplex№13 “The diagnostics underlying overweight”
1) connecting peptide 2) Homeostasis Model Assessment of Insulin Resistance 3) cortisol 4) leptin 5) lipid panel 6) glycated hemoglobin 7) inhibin B 8) prolactin 9) total testosterone 10) alanine aminotransferase
Complex№14 “Inflamation and iron deficiency markers»
1) general blood test 2) ferritin 3) С-reactive protein
Complex № 15 "Female Reproductive System Laboratory Panel»
1) follicle-stimulating hormone 2) Luteinizing hormone 3) prolactin 4) total testosterone 5) Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate 6) estradiol
Complex № 16 « Reproductive health problems»:
1) follicle-stimulating hormone 2) luteinizing hormone 3)thyroid-stimulating hormone 4) prolactin 5) insulin-like growth factor-1
Complex № 17 “Registration for pregnancy»:
1) general blood test 2) blood group and rhesus-factor 3) glucose 4) thyroid-stimulating hormone 5) Free Thyroxine 6) Anti-thyroid Peroxidase Autoantibodies 7) Hepatitis B virus - HBs total antibodies 8) Hepatitis B virus - HBcor total antibodies 9) Hepatitis C total antibodies 10) syphilis total antibodies
Complex № 18 “Thyroid function screening”
1) Free Thyroxine T4 2) thyroid-stimulating hormone
Complex № 19 “Thyroid pathology screening”
1) thyroid - stimulating hormone 2) Free thyroxine T4 3) Anti-thyroid Peroxidase Autoantibodies
Complex № 20 “Autoimmune Thyroid diseases”:
1) thyroid-stimulating hormone 2) Thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor antibodies 3) Anti-thyroid Peroxidase Autoantibodies
Сomplex № 21 “Endocrine system health»:
1) thyroid-stimulating hormone 2) parathyroid hormone 3) glycated hemoglobin
Complex № 22 «Thyroid cancer monitoring”
1) thyroid-stimulating hormone 2) Free thyroxine 3) thyroglobulin 4) thyroglobulin antibodies
Complex № 23 “Focal thyroid lesions”
1) thyroid -stimulating hormone 2) free thyroxine 3) Anti-thyroid Peroxidase Autoantibodies 4) parathyroid hormone
Complex № 24 “Diagnosis of osteoporosis»
1) parathyroid hormone 2) Osteocalcin 3) calcium ionized 4) Phosphorus 5) Vitamine D
Complex № 25 “Carbohydrate Metabolism Disorders”
1) glucose 2) glycated hemoglobin 3) Homeostasis Model Assessment of Insulin Resistance 4) connecting peptide
Complex № 26 “Diagnostics of the prostate”
1) Prostate-specific antigen 2) Carcino Embryonic Antigen 3) free Prostate-specific antigens index
Complex № 27 «Breast and ovarian cancer screening”:
1) Human epididymis protein 4 2) Cancer Antigen – 125 3) Carcino Embryonic Antigen 4) Сancer Antigen 15-3 5) Risk of Ovarian Malignancy Algorithm 6) Next generation sequencing, BRCA1/2
Complex № 28 “ Hepatitis B screening”
1) Hepatitis B virus Hbcor-antigen total antibodies 2) Hepatitis B HBs-antigen
Complex № 29 “Hepatitis B and C antibodies”
1) Hepatitis B Hbcor-antigen total antibodies 2) Hepatitis B Hbs-antigen 3) Hepatitis C total antibodies
Complex № 30 “TORCH infections (Toxoplasma, Rubella, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex) Antibodies IgG”
1) Cytomegalovirus G-antibodies 2) Нerpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1)antibodies IgG; Нerpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) antibodies IgG 3) toxoplasmosis antibodies IgG 4) Rubella Virus antibodies IgG 5) Parvovirus antibodies IgG
Complex № 31 “TORCH infections (Toxoplasma, Rubella, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Simplex) Antibodies IgМ”
1) Cytomegalovirus М-antibodies 2) Нerpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1)antibodies IgМ; Нerpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) antibodies IgМ 3) toxoplasmosis antibodies IgМ 4) Rubella Virus antibodies IgМ 5) Parvovirus antibodies IgМ.
Complex № 32 “Нealth control”:
1) general blood test 2) thyroid-stimulating hormone 3) parathyroid hormone 4) aspartate aminotransferase 5) alanine aminotransferase 6) glucose 7) total protein 8) total bilirubin 9) bilirubin direct 10) creatinine 11) urea 12) bilirubin indirect 13) Hepatitis B HBs-antigen 14) Hepatitis B HBcor-antigen 15) Hepatitis B total antibodies 16) lipid panel (cholesterol, triglycerides, high-density lipoproteins, low-density lipoproteins, very low-density lipoproteins, atherogenic index) 17) glycated hemoglobin 18) Homeostasis Model Assessment of Insulin Resistance(glucose, insulin)
Complex № 33 “18-34 years old woman health”:
1) general blood test 2) glucose 3) aspartate aminotransferase 4) alanine aminotransferase 5) luteinizing hormone 6) follicle-stimulating hormone 7) Anti-Mullerian Hormone 8) estradiol 9) prolactin 10) Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate 11) testosterone total 12) thyroid-stimulating hormone 13( Hepatitis B HBs-antigen 14) Hepatitis B virus HBcor antigen total antibodies 15) Hepatitis C total antibodies
Complex № 34 “35-49 years old woman health”:
1) general blood test 2) glucose 3) aspartate aminotransferase 4) alanine aminotransferase 5) luteinizing hormone 6) follicle-stimulating hormone 7) Anti-Mullerian Hormone 8) estradiol 9) prolactin 10) Testosterone total 11) thyroid-stimulating hormone 12) total protein 13) total bilirubin 14) bilirubin direct 15) creatinine 16) urea 17) creatinine indirect 18) lipid panel 19) Hepatitis B HBs-antigen 20) Hepatitis B virus HBcor antigen total antibodies 21) Hepatitis C total antibodies
Complex № 35 “50+ years old woman health”
1) general blood test 2) total calcium 3) phosphorus 4) thyroid-stimulating hormone 5)Parathyroid Hormone 6) glycated hormone 7) Homeostasis Model Assessment of Insulin Resistance (glucose, insulin) 8) connecting peptide 9) total protein 10)bilirubin total 11) bilirubin direct 12)creatinine 13) urea 14) bilirubin indirect 15) lipid panel 16) vitamine D 17) osteocalcin 18) Hepatitis B HBs-antigen 19) Hepatitis C total antibodies
Complex № 36 “18-34 years old man health”
1) general blood test 2) total protein 3) total bilirubin 4) direct bilirubin 5) creatinine 6) urea 7) bilirubin indirect 8) lipid panel 9) glucose 10) thyroid stimulating hormone 11) glycated hemoglobin 12) aspartate aminotransferase 13) alanine aminotransferase 14) testosterone total 15) Hepatitis B HBs antigen 16) Hepatitis B NBcor antigen total antibodies 17) Hepatitis C total antibodies
Complex № 37 “35-49 years old man health”
1) general blood test 2) total protein 3) bilirubin total 4) bilirubin direct 5) creatinine 6) urea 7) bilirubin indirect 8) lipid panel 9) glucose 10) thyroid-stimulating hormone 11) glycated hemoglobin 12) aspartate aminotransferase 13) alanine aminotransferase 14) testosterone total 15) Hepatitis B HBs-antigen 16) Hepatitis B virus HBcor antigen total antibodies 17) Hepatitis C virus total antibodies 18) Prostate-specific antigen total
Complex № 38 “50+ years old man health”
1) general blood test 2) total protein 3) bilirubin total 4) bilirubin direct 5)Creatinine 6) urea 7) bilirubin indirect 8) vitamine D 9) phosphorus 10) parathyroid hormone 11) Bone gamma-carboxyglutamate protein 12) Homeostasis Model Assessment of Insulin Resistance (glucose, insulin) 13) lipid panel 14) glucose 15) thyroid stimulating hormone 16) glycated hemoglobin 17) aspartate aminotransferase 18) alanine aminotransferase 19) testosterone total 20)Hepatitis B HBs-antigen 21) Hepatitis B HBcor antigen total antibodies 22) Hepatitis C total antibodies 23) Prostate specific antigen total
Taking a rapid response test to the COVID-19 antigen in our laboratory point
Taking the PCR test in our laboratory point urgent
Taking the PCR test in our laboratory point
Step 2 of 2
The test can be carried out no earlier than two hours later.
Odessa, st. Troitskaya 32
Payment by cash or credit card
I agree to the processing of my data
The laboratory transmits all data of the test results to the Center for Public Health of Ukraine. And they, in turn, remove self-isolation and deactivate “Diya”. Before registering for the test, be sure to which phone number you have installed the Diya application. This phone number is an identifier, so it is important that it is the same number.
If you have indicated the correct phone number, but you still receive notifications from the Diya application, we recommend you contact directly: Contact information Public Health Center (CPH) of Ukraine: tel.: +380 44 425 43 54, e-mail: info @ phc.org.ua. Do-it-yourself application support service: https://chat.diia.gov.ua
You can drink still water.
For testing, a swab is taken from the surface of the tonsils, palatine arches and the posterior wall of the oropharynx. During the collection of material from the nasopharynx, the probe is inserted along the outer wall of the nasal passage to a sufficient depth.
The test result will be sent to the email specified during registration within 24 hours / 6 hours (urgent PCR test) from the moment of collection.
The results of PCR and rapid test for antigen in our laboratory are automatically issued in two languages: Ukrainian and English.
You can write or call us 24/7, and we will check the correctness of the data you entered during registration and send you the result again.
You can contact us 24/7, we will check the correctness of your data, and it will be sent to your email.
We work 24/7, so we can offer any convenient time for you.
That’s right, we can apply for the departure of the mobile team at your address, or you can drive to our laboratory to collect material,but we work only by appointment.
The “international standard” for detecting coronavirus infection is PCR (polymerase chain reaction test method), when the RNA (nucleic acid) of the virus is detected using special instruments in a PCR laboratory specially equipped for this method. This method is the most accurate in detecting coronavirus. PCR analysis is sensitive at the earliest stages of infection, even in the absence of signs of the disease and even with an asymptomatic course of the virus.
The rapid coronavirus antigen test (COVID-19) is used as a preliminary screening examination and is an auxiliary method for diagnosing coronavirus infection in patients with clinical symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 from the first day of the onset of symptoms.
Benefits of a antigen coronavirus test:
An antigen test for the COVID-19 detects the protein substance of the coronavirus, the so-called antigen, which causes the production of antibodies to the virus in the human body and can be carried out from the first day of illness. (There are rapid tests that detect antibodies to coronavirus, but such tests must be performed 5-7-14 days after the onset of symptoms, so that protective antibodies can already be produced in the body.)
The PCR test detects the RNA of the virus, which also allows the detection of the coronavirus from the first day of the onset of symptoms, as well as in the asymptomatic presence of the virus in the body.
A rapid coronavirus antigen (COVID-19) test is carried out on site within 30 minutes. PCR method – determines the RNA of the virus and requires the use of special devices and additional time.
Both tests can be used from the first days of the onset of coronavirus symptoms, but PCR must still be performed in accordance with standards and requirements to confirm coronavirus disease.
Ministry of Health of Ukraine, since the express test is an auxiliary test in the diagnosis of COVID-19. For both the express test and the PCR test, a nasal and throat swab (nasopharyngeal swab) is taken, no venous blood is required.
The test does not show the presence of VIRUS, but shows the presence of antibodies. This means that if you are sick at the moment, you have symptoms of respiratory diseases (runny nose, loss of smell, cough, fever), there is no point in taking the test. It does not show the presence of a virus in the body.
When it makes sense to do a test:
The test shows the presence of IgA antibodies IgG antibodies IgM antibodies to coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
The nurse comes to you with a new clean set of personal protective equipment (disposable dressing gown, disposable hat, disposable mask, boot covers, disposable gloves). After each visit to the client – this set is disposed of.
Your results will be sent according to all international requirements and will have a QR code.
You need to take the test no earlier than 72 hours in advance, but this information may be differ depending on the country you are traveling to. Check with the transport company for more details.
To place an order for more than 50 employees of the company, our manager organizes the departure of several teams at once, as well as arrange a sterile place in your office, where the fence will take place. To optimize the process, all employees will be registered for testing with the provided lists.
The procedure of collecting material from employees will not take more than 60 minutes. Our managers organize work in advance to save your company’s working time and not distract employees from important work processes.
If you need a hard copy of a document with a wet seal, you can get at the airport(new terminal,turn right to the end, reception of CSD Laboratory). 24/7 Hotline at the airport 0672185324.
And also at the pick-up point at Troitskaya str. 32
You can pay for our services on the spot by card or with cash (ONLY IN NATIONAL CURRENCY). You can also pre-order by card on the web-site.
To apply for a refund, you must fill out a refund form.
You must also provide: a copy of your passport, TIN. Card details (Ukrainian Bank)
card number, IBAN, MFI, Recipient’s account, r / s.
Cash repayment period 1-5 working banking days
Easy to order. Fast. Reliable. Great communication, punctuality and professionalism. Outstanding service
Yaptıkları işi profesyonelce yapıyorlar. 12 saatlik PCR testi sonucu 10 saatte mail ile gelmişti. Ertesi gün uğrayıp imzalı kaşeli evrakları aldık. Tavsiye ederim.
I called on the phone to place an order online. All the same, I had to register through the website, because form for payment is in this form.
I ordered the service on the website and made an online payment. The manager called back and confirmed the order. At the indicated time, a nurse arrived and took an analysis.
It was necessary to do the test within 6 hours and there was absolutely no time. I was very glad to have the opportunity to take the test without interrupting work.
Nice service. I made an application on the website, then manager called back to me and confirmed the application. They came and took the analysis and sent the result to the mail.
Ordered. Paid. They called to clarify the number of tested citizens. They came and took a swab(analysis). We sent a letter by mail with the result!
Very pleasant service of the European level. And the choice of the clinic pleased me: you can get the result quickly and expensively, or you can wait 48 hours and save a lot (as I did)
Fill in the fields below and we will contact you shortly!
Fill in the fields below and we will contact you shortly!
Callab manager will contact you shortly. Be healthy!
Your review will be published after moderation!
Enter your phone number and we will arrive at a convenient time for you!
We work 24/7